Saturday, December 29, 2007

I apologize too....

Wireless internet is very hard to pick up in my flat. I could have been posting while at work though. Oops!

I thought I would also mention that we went to the Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral. The cathedral is apparently one on the three largest in the world. The castle is the largest in the world. About 8 footbal fields would fit in the castle grounds.

We toured the Charles bridge. Construction of this bridge was started 571 years ago. It is only for pedestrians and completely lined with statues of saints. The little quarter (MalaStrana) is the oldest neighborhood in Prague and is at West end of the bridge. We walked through their and had hot mead. A hot spiced white wine.

Also, a lot of time has been spent in the restaurant/Club I also call home; Radost FX. Erin helped me out one day so far and I will be recruiting more help for New Years Eve. We have a lot of pressure to be the best party in Prague as we just got the the results of a poll for the best nightclubs in the world and Radost FX came in at #8!!!!!! We were the only Czech club in the top 100!!!! Hoorayy!!!!

So this evenning we will defy all odds and post pictures!!! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: